Sunday, January 27, 2008

Post -Op and Horny!

It feels like this week had flown by and even though I am still not quite back up to speed, I have been so horny! I just look at my Master and my pussy twitches. The last time we played about a week before my surgery, he used the new eroscillator that we got for Christmas.


OMG I am not sure what he was doing with it because I was blindfolded. I loved it. He kept telling me "rock those hips my slut" "look at you, my whore" "you like it" "cum for me bitch" I was dancing and grinding all over that toy! And I loved it maybe not as much as the Hitachi, but the toy and his tongue had me cumming over and over! I was literally gushing with each orgasm.


It was strange, he kept changing the tips and the last one he used was amazing. He showed me later and it was a grape cluster attachment. I will have to remember that for the future. Maybe when we get back up to speed and he feels like using me he can plug my ass and get that toy out again. I am not sure what it is , but I have been fantasizing about him taking my ass. The last time he did I came so hard I thought I would pass out. To feel his cock filling my ass was the most amazing sensation! Who knew I was such an ass slut!



My desires and fantasy's have always had been dark and extreme. I’ve just never been able to admit them until J3.Ive never wanted so much to share them until him. I had to hide them. Thinking it was wrong,it’s not wrong to want dark pleasure.Maybe for some, but not for us.

I feel safe with my Master, I know some of the things we do may hurt me physically, balancing on that pleasure and pain line. I hope that we can explore those fine lines,I dream about them constantly. I am craving them,craving him!


I also know he would never hurt me in an irreparable way. I want to be pushed,I want to see where limits will go,I put my trust and love in him, and when I am in subspace and not in control, I know he will care for me, even as he take pleasure in using, me sending me to places I’ve only been, want and can go with him.


Consensual speaks for itself I believe. I would not be here; neither would he if this was not exactly where we both wished to be. When I dream to me most of the things are extreme, but how will we ever know, if we don’t explore and learn. Patience is a most important part as we discover new things. I would never tell him” yes" for the wrong reasons. I know if I need to stop. That its not a sign of weakness, and that I would not be letting either of us down, it would just mean we found a limit. And it may just mean that Yes, I want him to stop that particular activity, but no! I don’t want the whole scene to stop. I don’t know what to tell him so that he knows, this is where I need to go, this is where my heart desires to explore. Push me, push harder please!


I am sure I have limits. I just don’t know where and what they are. And I want to find them out together, with him. And the more we explore and learn about each other, the better we will be able to understand each others wants, needs, and desires. It’s been over 6 years that we meet, and everyday I learn something new about or from him.



Many, many things make me hot! I want to know more of what turns him on too!! Like what I can do to him to drive him crazy with lust,. Me bound from head to toe. Unable to move, gagged unable to speak, blindfolded so I can’t see what you do next. Clamps on nipples, breasts bound tight, slaps on my cunt,,and so much more !


I believe it is possible for me to be high on pain, if that pain is given in the right context. It's like floating 6 inches above floor level, feeling all light and surreal. It is a strange, interesting, intense, AWESOME feeling. I want to feel more please!


I had a dream last night where he grasps my cunt lips, and pinches hard, He has the fleeting satisfaction of hearing me cry out in pleasure and pain beneath the gag and feeling me writhe under his touch as he bites my neck slowly working his way down to my chest and then my nipples. The biting part makes me so fucking hot!

DREAMING,
my heart opens wide
my legs do the same
waiting for you to
come inside
and take me to a faraway
land of where I can pretend
we are alone
hot and bothered
ready to embark on an
adventure that's all our own
taking my skin
bonding it with yours
wrapping around you
becoming one
as we burn in each other's fire
exploring each crevice at the same time
slipping out of control, out of bounds
entering a world beyond pretend
where it is suddenly reality.


Submission….laying in a state of semi-consciousness, I feel his fiery breath upon the back of my shoulder, his hands, they slide down my arms and encircle me. His tongue trails along my neck, stopping to grasp with his teeth, I roll my head back against him. His fingers deliberately encircle my breasts. My breathing becomes hard; He traces a circle about both of my areola. My nipples already hard as if to greet his touch. He grasps each of them between his fingers, clamping tightly upon them; he pulls my breasts away from my chest and once again feasts upon my neck, triggering me to grind my ass along his cock, knowing that I am there to serve his needs, for they are mine as well. I feel the sensation of cold, hard steel as he strokes my breasts with the clamps. Lifting up my right breast, he bites down upon my earlobe and pulls my nipple hard as he places the clamp upon it, saying "shake for me”.


My wanting mouth finds his, tongues entwined in a sacred dance that only we know how to perform. He grabs onto my left nipple, clamps it, and tugs enough to let me know who is in charge here. He rolls me onto my back. Butterfly bites all about my breasts while his hands pull apart my thighs, my cunt glistening with delight, grinding towards him as he finds my clit and pinches it to make sure I am fully aware ,a silver vibrator begins its magical trail, onto my left nipple, the sound of metal to metal clanging and the vibration only heightens the pressure from the clamps, I raise my hips slightly, I hear a crack and then a warm sting from his hand on my thigh for he does not want me to anticipate, his gentle massage wipes away that first notice of alarm, only to be followed by another, the vibrator is now on my right nipple, once again I gyrate towards him, this time, I feel the sting of a lash across my cunt as he tells me "not yet, stay down", deep, animalistic groans fill the air as the vibrator travels down my side, over my thigh-he makes me shudder.


Tracing the outside of my pussy, "are you ready for me?” I grab onto the sheet on either side of me and raise my hips up towards him, once again, he whips me back into line "I didn't say it was time. Sounds to me as if I need to show you who is the Master around here" he turns me over, on my knees I look above my head and see that he already has my collar and wrist cuffs already in place. I raise myself upon my knees as he binds each of my wrists, taking the collar, he gently places it about my neck, kissing me gently on the cheek as he fastens it. His hands trace the sides of my face, glides along my jaw, holding my head in his hands he traces my lips with his index finger, slowly. He inserts it in. My tongue madly thrashes about it wantonly, craving more, something more substantial, "do you want my cock in that mouth of yours?" I mumble an incoherent yes, but he does not need to hear my acceptance, he knows I will do as he desires, as he commands me to do, his rod of flesh now is tracing my lips, and I stick my tongue out hoping to catch a drop of the precum oozing from the tip.



He slaps me with his cock "I didn't say it was time, " and he takes that hot, wet head and makes a line along my upper lip, "taste it". I look up into his eyes as I slowly wipe the sample he has left for me, he runs his cock from my forehead down along my nose "does it taste good?", "Yes, " I whisper, "Do you want more?" "Yes, I want more." "It is time", he grabs onto my hair and thrusts my mouth upon him, my tongue lashing about his shaft, tasting as much of him as I can cover with each of his thrusts. He stops, resting the crown of the head just inside my lips, slowly pulling his swollen head in and out of my mouth "tighten down on it, you can do better than that”. I clamp my lips down upon him as he teases me with short, rapid thrusts, his hands stroke my head, glide down my face, my neck.


The wrist restraints expertly adjusted for one purpose, "raise them for me". I lift my breasts up towards my Master. He puts the loop from each clamp about each of his index fingers and tugs on my nipples as he begins to forcefully fuck my mouth, my tongue is in a feeding frenzy now. The stimulation from my nipples being squeezed by the clamps and being simultaneously pulled upon makes me thrash my head about him like a madwoman, encircling the head with my tongue and lips each time he re-enters my mouth. I can feel droplets of hot cum in the back of my throat. How I love to taste him. His heat makes me want more and more! He pulls out, pushes my head down upon the bed. I keep my head down. I can feel him coming up from behind me, his throbbing cock gliding up my right thigh, grazing my soaking wet pussy--I grind towards him for I want to be filled, the sound of a leather crop and my yelp of surprise and delight fill the night air, "in time, my slave", and he draws his cock down my left thigh even more slowly. I rock back and forth in short, rapid movements for the electricity mounting inside me is almost too much to bear without having release, once again, the crop is laid across my ass.


My pleasure mounts, and I am on the edge, he knows it. He will not allow me to indulge in that passionate warmth so soon, not yet. I hear the whirring of a vibrator once again, but not the same one. I flinch a little as he drizzles some lubricant across my ass-cheeks, down the crack of my ass, taking his cock, he begins to spread it about and down onto my asshole. I can feel his head pressing against it. I once again grind to meet his entry.


The sting of the crop, for he anticipated my doing so "patience is not one of your virtues, you don’t have any do you my precious?" "No, I do not" I reply, in a voice almost begging to be fucked. With a thin, anal vibrator in hand, he teases my ass-cheeks, then my asshole with it. He rests the head of his cock against the opening of my cunt."fuck me, please, I cannot take it much longer" "Oh, you can't, can you? He takes the vibe, taps my clit with it, I try hard to not lunge against him, but I fail, his hand falls sharply on my ass and with one quick, fast, forceful movement, the vibe plunges into my ass while his cock thrusts into my hot, saturated cunt, I raise my head and scream out towards the heavens while my thighs quake underneath him, shaking as the first of many orgasms to come awakens the dead, He turns up the speed on the vibrator as high as he can, thrusts harder and faster into me.

He finds pleasure in the vibrations he can feel through the walls. But that is not enough for him, nor for me, at this point I have already lost track with how many times I have came, tears begin to roll down my cheeks, this delights me, and him as well, knowing that the vibe has relaxed me, he pulls it out of me harshly, tosses it across the room while he plunges his cock into my ass, he does not have to stop once he enters, he has prepared me well. He can pound his flesh into me. I cry out, and then deep moans prevail. I move against him, trying to get him deeper and deeper within me. Faster our movements become, the slapping of our bodies inaudible due to our own animalistic noises, he pulls out of me. I cry out pleadingly "no, no, no!" he spanks me repeatedly while he pounds back into me. This he repeats over and over, I can feel my bottom tightening as he is about to shoot his load into me. We quicken the pace, then he stops, pulls out, and glides it along the crack of my ass, grazing my hole on occasion.” I am going to come all over you" and he rams his member into my bottom one last forceful time, thrusting it in as far as he can. I can feel his hot cum filling me. He pulls out, the heat from his cum delights me, and I cry out in ecstasy once again. He massages himself into my flesh. He is pleased, and so am I.



Ah dreams! aren't they fantastic! And even more so when they become reality!


I sure hope the next few weeks fly by! I need to be taken to the edge, and allowed to fly!



Be Well-

Wendy

No comments: