Friday, March 25, 2011

Selling My 4inch Patent Leather Posture Collar





Well we are cleaning out our fetish wardrobe again and I wanted to post this collar before I place it on eBay.

Here is your chance to have a collar I wore 1 time I hate to see it go but have decided I don’t like it as much as my other posture collars.

It was purchase in 2009 from www.sub-shop.com on a closeout sale I paid 75.00. The original price was 95.00. I start the offer at 65.00 and if it doesn’t sell in a week it will go to auction.

It is black patent leather with black piping along the edge. It has a single small d-ring in front for attachments such as leashes and 2 strap closures back for a secure fit. Size small and will fit 13-16 inch neck as it is 16 inches long.

I will accept PayPal or Money Order.

Email me at masterj3_slavew@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking!

-Wendy

No comments: