Monday, December 1, 2008

One month

Well, It's been a month since we married and we are still smiling huge!

Last month we all had colds. From the sounds of things, lots of people have had the bug.
J3 is getting over bronchitis, and of course we would love it if we had more "us" time as usual, but with the terrorist around that's pretty much not in site soon.

Maybe when shes at school a Tie Me Up Thursday is in store!

We placed our Christmas order with Twist My Rubber Arm and I am looking forward to J3 dressing me as his rubber whore!
He just finished building a cabinet to go in our bedroom and our fetish things and toys are going to fit so nicely in it. It will be terrific to get things organized and put away in such a lovely cabinet.

Thank you so much!

I am really looking forward to the Holiday's!
I decorated our fence outside. And if I do say so myself, it looks pretty damned good!

This is our first Christmas all living together and I know we are sharing something really so special that alot of people don't ever get to experience.So I am grateful.

In a couple pf weeks Sultry Syn and I are going to Travers City to have a spa day. I am excited about it and know we will have an awesome time.

Not too much new or exciting as of late. But who knows maybe I will get a surprise soon!!*giggles*


Be Well-Wendy

No comments: