Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Ropes and fisting oh my!

When J3 had sent me to a site about a Master and his submissive that were intricately involved in rope I was really excited. I mean when I was reading their blog I was really turned on! He used her so fully as his whore, and treated her as his precious gift at the same time! Just like J3 does with me!

The thought of being bound helpless by soft rope. At his mercy, under his complete control! WOW. I want some please!

Long story short,we joined The West Michigan Rope Group and met some wonderful people. We were supposed to attend a rope dye meeting but didn't get to go. So I decided to die the rope I got in the washing machine. I picked scarlet red and I didn't know at the time but the rope I purchased was cotton and nylon, so when I died it it turned a beautiful 2 tone color red. I love it!
A couple days ago J3 and I were just laying in bed talking and out of the blue he asks, " Do you want me to tie your breasts?" Well of course I do! He retrieved the rope from our closet and I was kneeling facing him on the bed. He choose the red rope and carefully wound the rope around my breasts and neck. J3 must have been reading the new book we got from Two Knotty boys, (a book we got to see when we did attend a rope meeting) because he did a much better job at tying me than our last attempt. Practice, practice, practice

I loved the feeling of the soft rope winding around my flesh. I held my breasts up so that he could wrap more effectively. I was drifting off in to Wenda-land when he tied the rope around my neck, (clarification here... I went around the back of her neck with the rope, not around her neck. I was trying to make it so that when she straightened up the rope would pull tawt on her breasts. And sure enough it did. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. What Law of Physics is that?) winding back down around each breast as I held my head back and the ropes began getting tighter from the woven pattern was doing. He reached down and grabbed my cunt. "mine" he said. I just moaned.

He kept tugging and teasing , telling me how he was going to fist me and torture my cunt. When he talks this way I just start melting. He began slapping my bound mounds and I was loving it the pain mixed with the pleasure of him teasing my wetness. "slap slap slap" again he hit them harder this time,but my legs were falling asleep in that position. So I had to move..I fell onto my stomach. He had been teasing me about stretching me open with his hand and slowly pushing it inside me, slowly opening his hand when once inside me like a flower blooming. I was reeling. I wanted him to !
Not just tell me ...I wanted him to take me and use me as he wished. He did! I felt his fingers probing my throbbing cunt and the more I pushed back the more he pushed in. When his hand was inside me he kept turning back and forth and as I rocked my hips towards him exploding orgasm. I collapsed on the bed. I cum so hard this way. It's hard to explain, but I was gushing for sure! She left out a part... When I said "bury your face in the pillow, when I tell you to cum for me, I want to hear it as well as feel it." And when she reached the point of take off... "scream for me my slut. Do it!"
We had another fantastic morning and spent the afternoon napping in each others arms.
Is it any wonder why I love this man so!

Be Well
-Wendy

No comments: