Saturday, April 26, 2008

Fetish Friday again!


Yeah!!! We finally got some us time! J3 and I had a fantastic Friday. We were over his house and he asked me "what are you doing this afternoon?" I replied "Whatever you want me to do" He then smiled a huge grin and said "tying your ass up" I was grinning from ear to ear!


We dressed in our latex. He looks so hot when hes in the black rubber and his hair all tousled! I had on one of his rubber tops (that is now mine heheh) and my rubber corset and latex skirt.

We had a fabulous time dressing and taking pics. He then proceeded to put the black zippered hood on me. I couldn't see, but he later told me that he tried to put both gas masks on, but it was too tight with the hood underneath. He chained my wrists to my ankles and had me lay on the bed. he then climbed on top of me with his hand over my mouth and slid his thick cock in my already dripping wet cunt. He thrust himself deep inside me! It was in no time at all I was cumming so hard. He continued to tease and torture me all afternoon!Fucking me, fisting me, licking and sucking me. He had me cumming over and over!It was amazing as always.


Be Well-
Wendy


No comments: