Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The new pink hood!

I was so sleepy last night. And I actually fell asleep in J3's lap. I love laying my head in his lap as he strokes my face and hair. It's so incredible the feeling of knowing I am his and not only does he want to abuse and use me; he adores me and treats me as his queen. Oh don't get me wrong, there are times when he's feeling evil and wants me to be his slut and he has me doing lewd things and nasty deeds that are sure to create a huge devilish grin on his face. But mostly I feel I am his special treasure...his adored whore. And I wouldn't want it any other way.

So....on to the pink hood. It was purchased on EBay at the time I was going through my surgery ordeal. J3 is so caring and has been certain to limit or play because he is leery of harming me. Hurting is good.....but no harming. So we haven't really had any heavy bondage, serious restraint, or slow delicious torments. booooo!


Last night after I fell asleep in J3's lap, he whispered its bedtime baby and tucked me into bed. He had to take his Rocky back home, as they were visiting trying to get acquainted with Angle cat and Rocky is being stubborn and doesn’t really enjoy visiting.

About an hour after they left I woke up. And for some reason I couldn’t get back to sleep. I thought it would be a good time to go through the fetish clothes and such as most of them don’t fit me any longer and I have been selling them on eBay. While I was sorting things I came across the pink hood. We just got new batteries for the camera so I thought I would try the hood on and take a few pictures. I think the hood looks fabulous and I can’t wait to wear it when J3 has some time to enjoy it with me.

So that’s how the picture of the pink hood came about.

Next time we share some play time I will be sure to share the details.
For now...go outside and enjoy the spring weather! its beautiful today!

Be well....-Wendy

No comments: