Saturday, April 19, 2008

Its been a long time cumming :)

WOW!!!

That's all I can say! My Master, my lover, my partner, my world. He is so incredible.
Last night J3 says "Lets go upstairs and go cuddle"After climbing onto our bed ( we both LOVE our bed) we kissed slow, deep passionate kisses. His fingers gliding up and down my body, my exploring his. I could feel how stiff he was and I wanted so badly to feel him! So I climbed on top of him and slid my cunt over his hard dick. I slid him inside me and it felt sooooo fantastic. I just began riding him back in forth and in all but a few seconds I was cumming hard!! I sat upright and he played with my nipples tugging and pulling them as I continued to ride him, his hips thrusting towards mine as I continued to grind mine into him. I climbed off of him and told him I wanted to taste my pussy from his cock.

I moved down towards his heat. Taking his cock into my mouth, I slowly licked his shift moaning telling him how much I love to taste him in my mouth. He was telling me that I was his whore, HIS slut and how good it was feeling. After sucking and slowly fucking him with my mouth he grabbed my head and began to forcefully shove his cock down my mouth. And I could feel his whole body tighten. As he did I knew he must be close and he pulled my face down harder onto his thickness. I love when he chokes me with his dick. I could feel all the pressure he had built up release as his sweet cum shot down my throat! OH how I love to please him this way!

He then pulled me up to him to hold me. As he was stroking my hair calling me his baby and kissing my neck and chest. I felt my hips starting to move back and forth. I wanted to cum for him so badly. His fingers trailed down to my pussy. He asked me :Are you ok?" I said "Yesssss! I am great!." He began rubbing my cunt faster and faster, my hips rocking back and forth against his fingers, begging him with my hips to fuck me with his fingers. His fingers slid deeper and deeper still into my dripping wet pussy. I grabbed the lube and squirted a huge amount onto his and and my throbbing cunt. I felt his fingers by my ass and by now I was so worked up I wanted to feel his fingers in my ass. SO I said "please play with my bottom" and his fingers worked there way into my ass ans his other hand continued to explore my cunt. Sliding in deeper and deeper I was becoming his puppet. It felt so incredible. There is just something having and orgasm with his hand in my cunt and fingers in my ass. It such a full feeling! And when I did cum! OMG it was an explosion!

WOW!!!

thanks for another great day...and night Master. I love you so!

-Wendy

No comments: