Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I will miss.......

The beating, the bruising and the various marks that were left from our extreme play. Yes I will miss the extreme. However there are so many things we share and will share in our lives. ..including the alt. I know some things are now going to be just memories. But I am not sad. I am so happy to be alive and to be sharing our lives together. I look forward to exploring ways to tease and torture without worrying about what we can and cant do. I am the luckiest woman. Thats how I feel. I am most fortunate to have a partner that understands and cares so much for me. And how can I be sad when that love is forever. I will miss many things. And I hold those memories in my heart. I am looking forward to making so many more.

thanks for loving me
yours forever......Wendy
P.S Just a thought.

I thought a blog was to write so other people can get a glimpse into our wprld. Isnt blogging for the "reader"? I think we both need to learn how to "blog" Many blogs provide commentary or news on a particular subject; others function as more personal online diaries. A typical blog combines text, images, and links to other blogs, web pages, and other media related to its topic. The ability for readers to leave comments in an interactive format is an important part of many blogs. If we just talk to one another....how can the "reader" interact?

Well love, I am under the opinion that we are doing this to provide the reader with insight into our world and how we are living in it. Blogging is for the reader and for the writer(s), it is for us to document for the reader what is not only going on in our lives but also what is going on in our minds. I like the way our blog reads. If sometimes it reads sort of fuzzy, well my mind sometimes is fuzzy also. Our blog contains a little of this, a little of that and no MSG. Lets not get too hung up on what a blog should be like. We say in the "Just Us" section on the side of the blog "we do not practice your "traditional" BDSM M/s relationship." And this blog, diary, notebook, whatever you want to call it should not be labled or molded into a" traditional" blog, whatever that is.

So let me ask this question of the readers... What is your opinion of how and what we are doing? What would you change? What would make it read better?

No comments: