Thursday, September 30, 2010

Mondays are just as good as Wednesday!!

As any day to be pervy! Talk about going to the edge!
What a Monday it was!

I remember asking what time it was. "11:40" "Get rubberized as much as you can by yourself. I am going to take a shower" So I took a nice slow, hot shower. And the sight that greets me when I get out is Wendy dressed as my rubber doll. Reset, make that my rubber "fuck" doll. Latex leggings, loose fitting latex mid calf skirt that flows when she walks, that fantastic full sleeve, high neck blouse, and the pink hood. Plus the leather bondage belt which makes the nicest bell sound when she walks. Aural input is sometimes just as strong as visual. When she walks in those fuck me boots and I hear the sound of the O-rings on the belt how could I not break out in a huge smile?



She walked over and stood in front of me as I let my hands go exploring. The combination of tight latex across her ass and the loose latex blouse made me wish for 4 more hands, and a time machine to stop the clock. "All you need is a gag my slut." She turned and picked up the smaller black ballgag. "Is that the one you want? Or do you want the big one?" "This one." I took it from her hand and watched her eyes look into mine as I pushed into her very accepting mouth. "Suck, don't drop it. Now turn around slut." She took small steps turning around, both of us making sure she didn't step on my toes. I took the strap of the gag and ran it through the buckle, giving it an extra pull to the notch where it IS too tight. I better ask; "Too tight?" She said "no" in that obstructed way that only someone who's mouth is stuffed with a ballgag makes. What sweet music to my ears. "Tighter?" Her answer of "nooo", a little longer and a little softer than the first no said this was good for both of us. We did the slow turn around dance again and I took another pic.

At this point I should say that it is a nice day outside and the camera is fully charged. But weighing on that is the very fortunate problem that we are both fully charged. It's almost as if my touch on her is electrifying. And as I am running my hands over her I am doing the nasty dance in syncopation to her moves. We were so in tune with each other that any plans to go outside or stay inside and take more pics just disappeared. All I can think of is "I WANT YOU RIGHT NOW!" Sometimes zippers can be obstinate and my attempt to unzip her leggings even with her spreading her legs for me was getting nowhere. Oh sure, I could have done it but thats in an area that I do not want to harm. I needed help. "Unzip them bitch, do it ."


If you go back and read this Wendy, you can elaborate on what happened next if you wish. But let me just say that this was one of the most intense pervy days that we have ever had. I think that so much to do with it was because we were both so into each others body and mind. Not only did I want her to cum for me like a slut, I wanted her to cum with an intensity and singing that made her unable to talk, unable to move, and unable to stop the tremors that ran up and down the length of her body. We both were hugely successful, even past my hopes. Thank you my slut. There is nothing more wonderful in this world than using you and then holding you as you come down and fall asleep in my arms.

Monday would have to be on the top ten list of days when Jim pushed me. Actually, now that I really think about it, it was one of the most intense experiences we have shared!

I have to apologize to our readers. Jim is the fantastic writer in our "duo" and doesnt write as much as I would like. And I have more time than Jim, but don't know how to put into words what I want to say...so I let pictures speak for themselves.




I was spent! He finally pushed when I said no!





The aftermath




Hope everyone is having a fantastic fall...

Be Well-Wendy......and Jim













2 comments:

Master Dream's precious treasure said...

Great pictures. Believe me when i say, i totally understand what you mean when you say you don't know how to put into words what you want to say. Sometimes i have a post all "written out" in my head and i sit down to type and *poof* it's gone.

Master has told me more than once that i should carry a note pad and pen because my memory is so bad. Sadly, i do my best thinking in the shower, ROFL!

*hugs*

MD's treasure

Anonymous said...

Very nice :)